I buy all my music from iTunes. I spend lots of $$$ every time I choreograph a journey.
Just in case you wanted to find a way around this or to use songs that are not available for purchase but are available on Youtube, here are the directions:
1) Copy the Youtube link to the video you would like – found under the “Share” button
2) Go to http://www.2conv.com
3) Paste the link into the box
4) Wait for the video to convert to an MP3 file
5) Download the file (remember where you save the file)
6) Open iTunes and import the file (file–>import to library)
Thanks to my kids who showed me how to do this.